Friday, June 29, 2007

RHIANNA-A-A-A-A

I am soo sooo sooooo sick of the Rhianna song Umbrella!!!!! On our way to Iowa I think we easily heard that song thirty times in the first 5 hours. Once you hit a certain area radio stations are few and far between unless it is talk radio or seriously country not normal country so every time we would find a station that song would be on-on-on! I am not kidding!! That is how we would find other stations because they would either be talking and talking or playing Umbrella-a-a-a-a! Elijah knows the entire song! It makes me want to shoot the radio-o-o-o-o! Now I am home and they are playing the remix! Who cares it is still the same song? Umbrella-uh-uh-uh........Cinderella-a-a-a-a-a...........ack....ugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!