Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHAT.....NO PICTURES?!?!?!

I am so sad and so is Elijah! Today we are leaving for Branson which is exciting BUT I took off work today to take Elijah for his final swimming lesson in Level 1 and take pictures. We get there and it looks like it is going to rain but nothing yet. The swim instructors come out to tell everyone that swimming is canceled for now b/c of lightning. They are not allowed into the pool until 30 minutes after a strike of lightning and so after a 30 minute wait their alloted time would be over. He gave him his certificate for passing Level 1 but now I have no pictures of Level 1 swimming lessons for his scrapbook. Maybe my mom took some over the last couple of weeks......I sure hope so! Well I need to go load the car up for our trip..............woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!