Saturday, January 17, 2009

A MAN FOR SHAN!

Last year when we took the boys to see the Harlem Globetrotters I found a man for my friend Shandolynne.
His name was Big Easy!
Perfect!
Shandolynne, this post is especially for you! A few weeks ago Martez and I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters with my parents and I wanted you to know that your man is still with the team! I thought he wasn't but he just switched his number....phew! He is number 52 now!

Pretty nice view huh Shan!

Girl look at him! Nice looking, tall, athletic, personality plus, good with kids, funny and then of course there is the whole "Big Easy" part!

Am I a good friend or what?!?!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. MMMM....yummy. I'm looking him up on the Harlem Globetrotters webpage, so I can get a closer looks. One moment please. Not too darn bad! He mentions his kids in his bio...but no wife. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!