Saturday, February 23, 2008

ELIJAH GOES TO THE DENTIST

This blog will be short and sweet!! Elijah went to the dentist for the first time today. He did great and I must say I love this place b/c I thought he was going to totally flip out hence the reason I waited so long but they were amazing. They explained everything on his level and demonstrated everything before they just shoved it into his mouth. Very different from when I was young in fact I eventually had to be taken to a very expensive children's dentist that would totally knock me out for everything. I laugh now when I think about it! Anyway he did great and he had no cavities. They said his teeth are in very good shape and complimented me for taking the time to brush his teeth for him. I let him brush his teeth first and then I REALLY brush them and I will continue to do so until I KNOW he can do a good job!



He is watching cartoons!

NO CAVITIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!