Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WOW THAT ONE HURT!

So Saturday night I went into Elijah's room so all of the kids at the house could pet the rat and we started playing trivia! Basically we just sit around asking each other questions about anything and everything to see who can stump who. My stepson Tez who now lives with us was asking questions. He said, "How old is Angela?" One of the boys says "28"! Tez replies with a loud backstabbing "NOOOOOOOO WAY SHE DOESN'T LOOK THAT YOUNG!!" I just gasped! With a look of terror but still smiling he says "I didn't mean it that way I'm sorry!" How else could you mean that? I then had to defend my ageless looks with 28 is only 4 years younger than I am and normally people don't believe I am 32!! Wow that cut like a knife! Then I went to examine myself in the mirror for saggy skin and age spots! Ha! Really though I did!! Do I look old? I remember when I was young I thought 30 was OLD or when you were in college and people would date someone that was 25.....dodododo...now I am the OLD one to the babies of the world. Wow time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!