Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!


Today Isaiah said he was ready to go and I said no we have to change clothes, get your hat and your backpack. Isaiah came running into our room a couple of minutes later with pjs off, hat on and backpack on "ready" to go! How funny is he!



I was in Target awhile back and in the dollar section towards the front of the store they had some St. Patrick's Day hats. I thought it would be cute to put them on the boys and take their pics.......constantly thinking like a scrapbooker now! And wellll...........

............I was right! Look how cute they are! Elijah's picture cracks me up with his teeth gone!




Where'd my sneaky little leprechauns go?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!