Saturday, April 26, 2008

MY PENGUINS

My boys are in my niece Mikala's wedding next month and we had to go get fitted for tuxes. I tried to talk her out of having Zay in it mainly because of his hatred to all group or professional pictures and the total chaos that happens after his meltdown to them. Just the thought of him having one of his meltdowns in the wedding makes my stomach hurt! Well the people at the tux place were not the friendliest. First of all I waited forever completely ignored after watching a salesman flip out on a customer that had already left. I finally find someone and she says, "I don't think I have anything that will fit him we only go down to a 3T!" in a really snotty voice. I knew it was my niece's wish and I was kind of ticked off at the lady's attitude so I said, "Well that will work out perfectly since he wears a 3T or a 4T." She then says, "Well I have no way of knowing if it will fit or which one to order." My response was, "then that is your problem but I would try on one of those 10 suits hanging on the wall behind you!" They tried it on and it was a perfect fit!!! She then thought he was too handsome and had to crack a smile! Elijah just stayed cool and calm since he only had to get measured but I can't wait to see him in a tux. My handsome little men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!