Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOW! IT HAS BEEN AWHILE!

It is funny to me that even though it has been nearly a year since I have last blog I can still think of plenty of them in my head while trying to fall asleep and instantly when something funny happens I think "I need to blog about that".  Alas, I just can't seem to find the time.  I work work work, then I am a mom, referee, coach, maid, laundry service, wife, friend, daughter, sister, chef, my children's biggest sports fan and well just plain exhausted.  But I am just like all the other bloggers who somehow manage to do it all so I am going to attempt one more time to add in one of my loves.....blogging.  I would love to add scrapbooking to that list since I have an actual scrapbook room now but that is going to have to wait since it takes so much time and I can actually type faster than I can scrapbook.

So much has happened since I last blogged and I will update in several posts instead of one giant update blog post.  Your welcome!  Hopefully this time I will be able to keep up with blogging which should be a little easier now that I have a laptop.  Sooooo stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Took me a little while but I got caught up! So glad you are back! Reading your posts are even better because I can totally read them and hear your voice & laugh while reading! Love you and have missed you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!