Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WE ARE OUT OF HERE

I can't wait I am soooooo excited! We are going to Tennessee tomorrow and I can't wait. My friend is getting married in Nashville on Saturday but we are leaving early and living it up for a few days of child free bliss. As an added bonus my friend is driving from Georgia to meet us this weekend. We haven't seen each other in about 9 years so I am soooo excited!!!! Can't wait! This will be our first trip without the boys!!! I hope they don't miss me too much and they don't send my parents to the looney bin in the next five days!! Did I mention I can't wait?!?!?!?!? We go on vacation quite often but always with our boys so I can't wait to be alone with the hubby!!! Woo hoo! Well I need to go finish packing and cleaning the house for my nieces who are the best dogsiiter/housesitters ever!!!! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!