Tuesday, August 04, 2009

FINALLY......

Internet is still down.
At times I think I may just fall over and die without internet and cable.
I feel so cut off from the world.
Sad but TRUE!!!
I have made many trips to the library but for some odd reason my boys can't seem to sit still for my allotted computer time of 90 minutes per visit so I end up there just about closing time and get about 10 or 15 minutes per day...ugh!!.
Why.....OH WHY!!!

Today I was asked to come watch my nephews for a few hours.

Let me think.......the boys LOVE to play with their cousins in the amazing yard plus Isaiah loves to play with the train table all the while I can be ON the internet OR watch cable and still have a view of the yard......hmmmm......

UMM.....YEAH YOU KNOW MY ANSWER HOW SOON DO I NEED TO BE THERE!!!!

So here I am peace, quiet, family fun and the internet.....ahhhh.....doesn't get much better than this!! What shall I do now....................

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. I know I went absolutely crazy without my internet and cable. At least there IS the library (which was waaaaay too far for me to walk to) and you don't have to be alone all day (even though I'm sure it sometimes feels that way). I hope you get to get back to normal soon, soon, soon! Love ya girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently got the internet. I havent had cable in years. I didnt know how great having the internet was... i dont know what id do without it now

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!