Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Today was my Dad's 63rd birthday! We had a small family party and it was nice to have relatives still in town from Mikala's wedding yesterday to celebrate with us. My Mom's brother and sister were in town and Mom pulled out boxes of old picture for us to see. It was hilarious looking mainly at pictures of my Uncle Terry and Uncle Russell....wow how times have changed their looks for the better!!! Ha!

Mom got Dad a little puppy cake especially for him and wait until you see what he did.....he ended up not eating it because he is a huge chocolate cake fan! Ha! Attention Mother: I don't think diabetics are supposed to have a personal cake for their birthday unless it is sugar-free!!!! Hello!

Now you know where I get my sick humor!


My Mom with her siblings Uncle Terry and Aunt Joyce were here from Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!