Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOUNTAINS IN MY GARAGE?

This month has absolutely crazy and I don't know if it will ever end...I mean it is really crazier than our normal crazy! lol First thing you should know is I do on average about 4 or 5 loads of laundry per day! Wow! Even saying it stresses me out! Well I was out of laundry soap for two days then we had the stressful prewedding Friday then the wedding on Saturday, THEN today is my dad's birthday so we had a mini party with the remaining family in town for the wedding so needless to say laundry has piled up. Tonight I went into the garage to start on the mound and as usual Isaiah followed me. He then proceeded to run up the mound of laundry singing, "UP THE MOUNTAIN" then he would run down saying, "DOWN THE MOUNTAIN!" This repeated over and over...up the mountain, down the mountain....he was having fun but I was annoyed that even my two year old knew mommy was behind on laundry so I said annoyed, "Get in the house!" Sad I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!