Sunday, May 11, 2008

IDIOTS I TELL YOU

After the Parade we had plans to go with Shan & Quin to the Bixby BBQ and Blues Festival and I must say I will probably not go again and if by chance I do, I will not be taking my children along!!!! I knew it was at Washington Irving Park in Bixby but didn't know where the park was in Bixby. We were driving down Memorial and seen a few signs and Bixby but no straight ahead or turn indicators. At a stop light I decided to just roll down the window and ask someone.
Picture my face: We are at a light. I roll down the window. I wave to the gentlemen in the truck beside us and ask, "Do you live in Bixby?" He said, "Yes!" I asked, "Can you tell me where the BIXBY BBQ and Blues Festival is?" Honest to God he answered with, "I think that is in Okmulgee!" SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU LIVE IN BIXBY AND DON'T KNOW THE BIXBY BBQ AND BLUES FESTIVAL IS ACTUALLY IN BIXBY!!!! IT ISN'T CALLED THE OKMULGEE BBQ AND BLUES FESTIVAL YOU IDIOT!!!!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT LITTLE THING CALLED COMMON SENSE I GUESS!!! This was the first thought in my head but I calmly said, "Do you know where Washington Irving Park is?" He replies with "Yes it is straight ahead a ways then on the right." We find the festival then go in and ask the INFORMATION BOOTH where to go and all I am going to say is the "INFORMATION BOOTH" was not informative as well the website with all the "misprinted" information! I am not going to get into all the details because it was a long day and it will just tick me off! Just know I will probably not return to the festival and may not even return to the town of the pokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!