Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

Today was my nephew Logan's 5th bday party!
It was a swim party with fun had by all!
Cake
Presents
Watch out Tyler!

My nephew Noah - this face is priceless!

My brother Rob - he is the definition of farmer's tan

If I drink Sunkist can I have a body like my niece Monika?!?!?

Caution: Blue icing will turn your teeth blue

Elijah going down the slide

Isaiah is finally talked into going down the slide HOWEVER Jimmy thought Rob was down there to catch him and Rob thought Jimmy was going down with him SOOO......

....luckily Jim was there and got him out but he was UNHAPPY to say the least!

He pretty much stuck to water guns after the slide fiasco!

1 comment:

  1. These all pictures are very funny and interesting to view I really like to see these Jimmy thought Rob.

    Send gifts to Karachi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!