Saturday, July 05, 2008

JOHN'S 7TH BDAY

Today we went to John's 7th birthday party. Another swim party with BBQ....fine with me b/c Daddy Bob's BBQ is THE BOMB! I can't believe John is turning 7. I met Tammy and Jessie...hmmm...about 12 yrs ago. Wow that is a long time ago back in my wild days!! Jessie was the bouncer of the club I temporarily called home 4 to 5 days a week with my friends. Tammy was his girlfriend and her brother Sean was MY bartender! Wow how times have changed! We are all married now with children all around the same age in fact John is only 6 mos older than Elijah and Sean's son is a few days older than Elijah. Crazy world! Tammy ended up marrying my big 'ol teddy bear brother from another mother Jessie and I was her bridesmaid and when I married Martez she was one of my bridesmaids. It seems like just yesterday we were livin' it up havin' fun but now we have grown up moved on and have a TOTALLY different kind of fun! I often miss those days ONLY because I got to see my friends so much more than I do now! Movin' on.....we had a good time and of course I took pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!