Saturday, July 19, 2008

PBR

One of the things some of you may not know about me is I love to watch bull riding and the cowboys that do it! We go see the PBR every year it comes to Tulsa and occasionally watch bull riding on TV. This year my Dad got a bunch of PBR VIP tickets and most of the family went last night. It was really neat we got to eat beforehand and received a backstage tour. Gotta love it!

Part of the backstage tour was seeing where the bulls are kept. The bull on the left really did NOT like my foot and flip flop....scary!

One of the many reasons to watch PBR is Adriano Moraes well at least the back of him!!!

Why Martez bought Isaiah a cow bell I will never know!

In the beginning this was Logan's reaction to bull riding - total shock!

This is the only answer I have to why my Father should never wear baseball caps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!