Monday, July 21, 2008

"WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE MOM!"




Tonight Martez watched a movie with Elijah and Isaiah while I was cleaning. Anytime I would ask for help I would get, "WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH DADDY, MOM!" Irritating at the moment but cute because they were so excited Daddy was in THEIR bed watching a movie with them that I didn't care. Then I kept saying it was time to go to bed and would again get "WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH DADDY, MOM!". Again annoyed but I didn't mind! When I finally really needed Martez and no one was answering me I went in to see them all sprawled across Elijah's bed sound asleep with Samson snoring in tune with Martez! How cute are they! I rushed to get the camera, took several pictures, covered them up, turned the TV off and shut the door behind me so my three loves could sleep!

PRICELESS MOMENTS ARE THE BEST

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!