Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"I SO FUNNY MOMMA!"

Tonight I was sitting in my oh so comfy leather chair that just sucks me in and of course I had Zaya on my lap when I hear him talking to himself quietly. He was quietly debating whether or not he wanted to go live with Meme or stay at home with Mommy and Daddy. He kept whispering, "I want to live with Meme no I want to live with Mommy!" How sad is that?!?!? But he was doing it oh so quietly to himself as if doing the "he loves me, he loves me not" deal where he thought I couldn't hear him! I said, "I can hear you!" He just started to seriously crack up and said, "I so funny momma!" I tell him that all the time b/c he is really funny (he gets that from me - lol) but now I guess he believes it and can even make himself laugh. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!