Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CON"GRAD"ULATIONS JOSH!!

Joshua, Mikala's husband.............
ok wait.....
Mikala is my niece. Mikala is married to Josh. Now does this make Josh my nephew-in-law which sounds wierd to me or is he just my nephew????
One of those "things that make me go hmmm......".......are you singing?
ANYWAY....
Josh graduated and they have accepted a position in Indiana so they are moving. I have mixed emotions! Sad they will be further away especially since I see children in the not so distant future. Happy they found a position. Most of all I am PROUD they have the courage and faith to move oh so far away to begin the next chapter of their lives together.

Memorial Day weekend we went to Josh's ordination ceremony here in town.
This is my brother Curt, Mikala, Josh and my sister-in-law Karen.
It's funny to me when I refer to Karen while typing I always naturally type "sister" then I realize you might think my brother and sister are married SO I quickly fix that so the blogging world doesn't get confused ~ I laugh every time!!

The cake was awesome! It had Philippians 3:7-11 written in icing! Way cool and probably extremely tedious to do!!


Congrats Josh and take care of my girl!!
Wait....he doesn't even read this!
Oh well!
Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Josh! Sounds like they have a lovely life together ahead of them. Love that cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to JOSH!!!! What a blessing!
    YUMMY! lovely cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the post! Don't worry when the children come we will send you pictures...Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!