Friday, June 26, 2009

THE PAPARAZZI AVOIDS ME

Dani over at Dani's Daily Drop sent me award about a month ago and as with everything else I am just now catching up!! Thank you so much Dani! I truly appreciate it!! Being an award winning author and all......ahem.....I try to keep a low profile and awards ceremony don't allow this with the red carpet events and all so I avoid them at all cost besides the whole dress finding fiasco sends a whirlwind of depression!! I have managed to keep the papparazi away from my life unlike others Jon and Kate no names mentioned!! Luckily, I am able to go to the grocery store and all of our outings without a problem which is NOT surprising with my status!! Oh how I crack myself at the thought of ME being that popular EVER!!


This award is called "Premios Dardo" which roughly translates to "Top Dart". The award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. Really, me?? The rules are to accept it, link back to the one who awarded you, award it to 15 others who are worthy to receive it, then let them know.

All I have to say is 15....WOW!!

Let me see.......

adventures of aidanpod

An Italian Mama Gone Crazy

In My Mind it's Always Funny

Kisatrtle's Kreative Korner

Life with a Little One and More

More than Words

My Blessings from Above

My Voice, My View

No Ordinary Life

One More Fairytale

The Little Bluebird Diaries

The Rambler

The Art of Panic

Too Much Information

Waiting for Happy

Wow that was harder than I thought!!

Thanks Dani!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another cool award!! You are popular with all of us blogging buddies:) Thanks so much for passing this award on to me. You're a sweetie in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking of me. And I love how you "accepted" this award. Good thing we can still grocery shop without paparazzi...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!