Thursday, June 25, 2009

SOME THINGS ARE BETTER OFF A SECRET

As I told you last Friday, we spent a week at my parents' house. Housesitting, dogsitting and babysitting the baby girls' my Mother babysits while they went on an anniversary trip. Upon arrival last Monday night, I went to put our bag in my parents' room to find this strategically placed on my Father's pillow


Now I don't know what is more disturbing

  1. that my Father actually owns these underwear

  2. that he is considered a "sex instructor"

  3. that he "gives lessons"

  4. that his underwear took up about 3/4 the size of the pillow

For more ATWT posts, go visit Jen below

4 comments:

  1. I hope you don't need therapy after that discovery :) Funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Life will NEVER be the same for you! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard at this! HILARIOUS. Your blog is GREAT! :o)

    I'm Alicia from SC by the way. Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL so hard!
    I am wordless!!!!
    Have a Lovely Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!