Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHINEY BUTTS

The day after school ended we went to a park with a splash pad. It was hot and I thought this would be a great idea to get even more sunburnt!!
Genius I know, right!!
My plan worked since I am still peeling.....great for my skin I know!!
Anyhow my friend Heather came with her two boys, Tucker and Maddox, so we could have adult conversations!! Woohoo love it!!

So where were my children and Avani.......
first they were on the playground,
the splash pad for two seconds,
in my face complaining because the water was apparently so cold,
the creek,
the playground,
back to the splash pad for ten seconds then back in my face complaining about the cold water
THEN


laying on a towel on the basketball court to catch some rays to keep them warm.
Chai showed up and Avani took her sunglasses. This pic cracks me up everytime I look at it b/c Avani's hair has a Tina Turner look!!
Needless to say my children were not their normal social butterfly-selves leaving Tucker in the splash pad that he loved!!
Maddox laid around then fell asleep! He is too cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!