Tuesday, April 03, 2007

THE DALMATION MOMMY

My friend from work has been tanning and her son asked her why and she kept telling him she wanted to be darker. He didn't understand this so eventually she just told him she wanted to be black. He looked really confused. A week later he said, "Mommy why are you still tanning?" She again told him she wanted to be black and he said "I don't think this will work mommy". He said, "We are white and I don't know if I want a black mommy." She explained to him that her sister dates a black man and she is white and he still loves both of them. And he said, "I know mommy but I've been thinking. Black people are born that way and I'm scared that if you try to turn black it may not work and you will end up looking like a dalmation." I just had to share this because I thought it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!