Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DUH!!!

We've been searching for new health insurance so tonight we met with a very nice but not so bright gentlemen about health insurance and I HAVE to tell you something he said. This is NO joke! He was asking about recent surgeries for an example of the coverage with his insurance and get what he said. Ok so I tell him I had my appendix removed in January (I didn't mention the ovary and tumor they also removed so as far as he knew at the time it was a simple appendectomy) and he SERIOUSLY asked me what he thought MY odds were for having that surgery REPEATED. WHAT??? I said, "My odds would be NONE since humans only have one appendix and now mine is gone!!" And everyone who knows me knows I said it really snotty! Seriously dude get a clue! NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!