Thursday, April 19, 2007

MY CHLAMYDIA?!?!

This crazy Oklahoma weather is about to just drive me nuts. I am so ready to plant flowers and I can't yet. Well if I want them to live I'll wait. I have also been upset that my chlamydia haven't returned this year like they are supposed to. WHAT? Yes I thought these really pretty plants I planted last year were called chlamydia. No I do not have nor have I ever had chlamydia or any STD for that matter. My hiding or I guess dead plants are actually caladiums. But I bet the people I've told about my chlamydia are rather concerned or think I am a complete idiot! Imagine my friends' reactions when I've told them I am UPSET my chlamydia hasn't returned because I thought it was supposed to come back each spring! HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!