Friday, November 07, 2008

NERVOUS WRECK FOOTBALL MOM

Thursday the boys had the final game of the playoffs before the championship. We played Pryor who has a jerk for a coach. He is rude, demeaning, selfish and down right awful to his kids. Some of the things he said to his boys during the game: "I don't care how you win this game just break their legs if you have to b/c they can't run w/o them!, You guys are playing like a bunch of girls!, and I shouldn't have even come to this game b/c you guys aren't playing football you are just embarrassing ME!" HELLO you are coaching 6 YEAR OLD BOYS!!! I think if he was my son's coach we would've had more than a few words WAY before the playoffs!! Anyway I was a nervous wreck ALL day thursday. I would get butterflies at the mere thought of the game. I wanted the boys to win so bad b/c they are just amazing and they have worked so hard to get to this point. Well needless to say after many moments of me nearly vomiting on the sidelines....WE WON AND WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO THE INFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Wow the last 7 seconds of the game were really INTENSE!! Everyone ran onto the field again and it was mayheim trying to catch the pics but you know I did!!! Championship game Saturday...WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!