6 places you would like to travel to if you had someone trustworthy to watch your children and pets
Ooooh how I love to travel!
- I desperately want to go back to Europe. I LOVE ITALY! I want to go back to see more of it. This time though I also want to visit Amsterdam, Spain, Germany then swing on back to Switzerland and well while I am at it let's go ahead and go to Greece ~ that's not asking too much right but it will have to be one long trip ~ wait then can we boat on over to Ireland since we are in the general vacinity ~ hahahahaha ~ general vacinity that cracks me up!
- Australia and New Zealand ~ I would have to take the boys with me though since Elijah has wanted to visit Australia for years. He is a HUGE Crocodile Hunter fan and wants to visit the Australia Zoo. He also wants to just travel through Australia looking for wildlife. I want to visit simply because of their beauty.
- Africa ~ I would love to go on a trip to Africa and go on an African safari. I would also like to work there with their children and yet again I would have to take the boys with me!
- Canada ~ The scenery from Jillian's home on the Bachelor was absolutely breathtaking.
- Alaska ~ do they have a summer? I hate cold but I REALLY want to see Alaska
- Hawaii ~ I haven't been there. This would be my last pick since I hate the mere thought of me in a swimsuit! I was supposed to be there this month for a wedding alas obviously we will not be attending now. Boo hoo!
- Had to add a #7 ~ I want to travel around the Eastern US in the fall!