6 things you love that are green
- Money ~ need more and I would love more ~ donations accepted! Kidding! Wait...maybe not!
- Grass ~ I love the look of a well manicured yard. Hubs does the mowing and I do all of the edging because I am very particular about the edge. A good groove along the edge makes a world of difference.
3. My bathroom ~ After moving in and tearing down the hideous wallpaper, I painted the bathroom a deep green. Not a dark green and not sage but in between the two and it is so pretty.
4. Recycling ~ Although it is not the color green but it is "going green" and saving our Earth one plastic bottle, metal can and glass jar at a time. I thought it would be a giant pain in the butt; however, it is easy and everyone can do it! Just try!
5. Hmm....I am at a loss for something else green so hold on while I think....ok veggies. I like green beans and MY green bean casserole. I like broccoli but the mere sight of canned spinach can make me gag! I LOVE pickles. I like cucumbers, zucchini but don't even try to make me eat peas!
6. I LOVE Granny Smith apples! Nothing like 'em! Give me a granny smith apple and some crunchy peanut butter to dip it in and I am in heaven.