6 things you love or hate about springtime
- I love Daylight Savings time because I love having more daylight in the evening.
- Planting flowers and tending to them ~ Ok I actually don't like the act of planting but I do enjoy caring for them once they are planted and watching them grow
- I love the smell of the clean crisp air and the feeling that everything is fresh and new.
- I love spring cleaning ~ ok wait I don't actually like the cleaning but I do enjoy the feeling once it is all done
- I love taking the boys to the park and playing outside! They will play outside until the absolute last minute. I think they would live outside if they were allowed; therefore, I am seriously thinking about buying a large tent, putting them in then locking them out! Kidding ~ put your phone down!
- I love opening the windows and letting the fresh air in! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the weather is just right ~ not too hot and not too cold! There is nothing like a spring breeze!