6 pieces of advice that you think are obvious,
but some people just need to hear
1. When commenting on my children's good looks, don't finish the compliment with "What is he?" or "Is he mixed?" with a condescending smirk on your face. Then when I answer with "yes he is mixed..half human/half alien" don't look at ME like I am the crazy one. You should say, "Is he biracial/mulatto?" or simply ask me his "ethnicity". There is nothing wrong with my children. They can not help who they are or whom they came from. They are color blind when it comes to love as should all human beings. I can't help it that they are irresistibly cute, smart and sweet. Be nice! You do not have to always be politically correct if you don't have the condescending stare but remember I am their Mother and I will defend them. You are likely to get an earful, corrected or simply straight up told you hope their child didn't inherit their ugly, ignorant genes! And may the Lord above watch over you if you EVER call MY child a mutt, Oreo or the loathsome "N" word! A mutt is a dog! An Oreo is a cookie! The use of the "N" word should be outlawed!! I pity the person who would utter these remarks!
Wow sorry about that! Didn't mean for that to be so long but then I just started thinking and typing.......I can rant and ramble when it comes to that topic!! Shan, you understand!!!
2. I am a beautiful big girl! I know many beautiful big girls! HOWEVER, I don't care how much YOU love your body if you are obese YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR A BIKINI! Be proud ~ yes ~ but we ALL don't want to see it!
3. If you have a gut then buy pants that fit. Do NOT buy super low cut jeans with your gut hanging over the top and hanging out below your shirt!! If you have to lift the gut up to unbutton or button the jeans, THEY DO NOT FIT!
4. To the skinny girls who look cute in the low rise jeans: I don't want to see your crack EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you bend over, crouch down or take a step. Yes you are cute but by the next size up so you can be even cuter!!
5. Do not scream at me from your car when the windows are down unless you know my window is up! I do have children and even if you aren't cussing they don't need to learn from you or your music so loud it could wake the dead! If they are not with me, I will scream right back at you and you will be shocked that my window is also down, I have a mild case of psychosis and I can follow you home in my truck that is bigger than yours!!!! Bwahahahaha..........LOL........JUST KIDDING........maybe!!
6. PUT YOUR CHILD IN THE CAR SEAT AND STRAP THEM IN!