Saturday, May 30, 2009

SUPER KIDS DAY

Remember the Super Kids Day event at Elijah's school that was giving me a bad case of volunteering remorse due to my aching feet?


Well I survived!
It was hot but a fun "track and field" day event for the kids last week!
He did really well in all events and I am still claiming that he gets all athletic ability and success from none other than MOI!!
Oh how that makes me laugh!!

His attempt at the sack race was nothing short of hilarious!!

His teacher joined in on the sack races!!

Not me!

She looks great she has lost something like 40 some pounds!

I asked her how and she was trying to explain how it was from some infomercial until I was clueless then she claimed to have a tapeworm!

I have got to get me one of those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!