Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 THINGS

Kelly at My Voice, My View tagged me for an 8 things meme!!
Here is goes:
8 Things That I'm Looking Forward To
  1. Finding a job........well maybe!
  2. Isaiah to be well
  3. Eating chocolate chip pancakes with my Uncle, my Cousin and her new baby
  4. Taking lots of photos of her new baby Reagan
  5. Football season
  6. Skate night Friday with Elijah's school ~ that should be hilarious!!!
  7. Being independently wealthy ~ although currently this is not on the horizon I am looking forward to that day
  8. Spring weather to stay for more than a few days

8 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. Took the kids to school except Isaiah who is a sickie right now
  2. went home to work on the "store" computer to finalize some things
  3. dropped off things at the accountant for the store......wait nevermind I was supposed to do that yesterday but forgot and actually did it today.....BUT remember it is the thought that counts so I'm keeping it
  4. Made roast with potatoes and carrots!! WOW did my house smell delicious! It was so so so good!
  5. Picked kids up from school
  6. Took Tez AND Isaiah to the dentist
  7. Went to my niece's soccer game
  8. Got lost going to said soccer game

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

  1. Stop worrying about money due to my recent unemployment
  2. Sign the kids up for a million different camps this summer
  3. Find a stay at home gig that will make me independently wealthy, allow me to do fun summer things with the boys and sleep in EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING!
  4. Find a cure for IBS, diabetes, cancer, HLHS.........this should definitely help the independently wealthy situation
  5. Travel the world
  6. Help my Dad to not be so depressed about all these recent changes
  7. Stop cheating spouses everywhere by shocking them with a tasar once they take that final leap then telling them that is just 1/100,000,000th of the pain they will cause their spouse, family and friends......NO MY spouse is not cheating......well at least not that I know of.....he's still alive isn't he!!
  8. Box with my MIL....bwahahaha!!

8 Shows I Watch

  1. Amazing Race
  2. Greek ~ I know I'm not in college anymore but it cracks me up!
  3. ABC soaps ~ this is actually three but listing them as one makes the list seem shorter
  4. Criminal Minds
  5. America's Next Top Model ~ It amazes me out when they can make some horrindously ugly girl look so good in her photos! Tyra gets on my last nerve though!
  6. Brothers & Sisters
  7. Desperate Housewives
  8. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice ~ since these are spinoffs they are also being listed as one!

8 People I Tag

  1. ♥Kathy.......come out, come out wherever you are
  2. Kristin
  3. Shandolynne
  4. Janelle
  5. Mikala
  6. Becca
  7. Amy
  8. Dani

5 comments:

  1. I tagged you too but someone beat me to it! Oh well. :) Here's the link if you want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I enjoyed reading your favorite things. Visiting from Septembermom's blog...it was a nice read. I just realized I didn't mention some of the shows you listed and I totally watch them : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you Pampered Chef could do a lot of that for you! Wealthy might be stretching it but you can make really good money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so enjoyable! You keep me laughing :) The cheating spouse deterrent is hilarious. That should stop them in their tracks. Hope Isaiah feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you were SO productive yesterday, you deserve a break for the next 8 days.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!