Sunday, April 19, 2009

I HEART FACES! ~ SELF-PORTRAIT


This week is self-portrait week over at I heart faces. Even though pictures of me that I like are rare, the few I do like are pictures that I took myself so finding a self-portrait was not too hard since they are about the only pictures of me that I don't delete. I absolutely hate having my picture taken plus I am normally the photographer. This particular picture is from Mother's Day 2007 and I was in the car waiting playing with my new high tech (for me) camera while waiting on the family. Of course, I went to my handy friend Picknik and played around tonight but here is my finished product. I keep looking at this picture and think "I was definitely smaller then!!"





25 comments:

  1. What a stylish outfit! I'm loving the glasses! I wish I looked even half as good on my way in the car...thanks for sharing your photo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh..LOVE IT! Love your hair and necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look back at pictures and think the same thing. Do love this pic of you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, just written on a white umbrella. yours is really nice. i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like a total movie star!! beautiful, fun portrait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous picture! I love the colors.. you look like you should be on the cover of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cute! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB-U-LOUS!! Love the shades, love the shirt... yep... I love it!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just gorgeous! So pulled together. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not always funny. I blame the 4AM delirium! Well, that and those fab clothes you're wearing made me have delusions of a shopping spree! I might have to take a trip to town and smell the clothes on the rack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very cute! You look relaxed too. I try to hide from the camera. You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for coming by! I had to look at my picture again to see what you where talking about --LOL

    Love your shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great...love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well aren't you one hot little tamale mama!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!! I got my goodies today and they are PERFECT! They arrived on my first mommy day out in over 6 months so it was perfect timing. The girls loved it all! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your style! You look great:-) So glad to see you!

    Amy
    Co-Founder
    I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome picture, pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Go read about how your package made our day! Thank you!!

    http://iblamemom.blogspot.com/2009/04/perfect-timing.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tagged you to play a meme on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!