Saturday, April 11, 2009

SMALL TALK SIX!

6 breakfast foods that you love or hate

LOVE.....

  1. I. LOVE. PANCAKES! I can eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Slap on some butter, Griffin's syrup and powdered sugar (breakfast of sugar addicts) and I am in my own little heaven. I love 'em! I often make them for dinner since the whole family loves them too!
  2. Scrambled eggs with a little cheese, ham, tabasco and peppers ~ I make an awesome little concoction!
  3. Hashbrowns or fried potatoes (Geez I don't know why I am fat!)
  4. Cereal ~ Honeycombs, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, Captain Crunch with berries or Special K Chocolate
  5. Bacon ~ extra crispy
  6. Blueberry muffins and lets not forget doughnuts

Truthfully though Special K cereal bars and a banana are all I normally get for breakfast if I eat breakfast at all!

Hate.....

  1. Grits ~ gag*gag*gag*gag*vomit
  2. Oatmeal ~ ANY flavor! I have tried this so many times wanting to like them but I just can't eat them. I am a texture girl and the texture makes me gag no matter how many ways I try to cook them!
  3. Cocoa Wheaties ~ my Mom loves these but I think they are merely glorified dirt
  4. Biscuits and gravy ~ I love the biscuits but I hate gravy
  5. Bran muffins
  6. Hmm.....I can't even think of another breakfast food!

11 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the hate list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys (all of them)LOVE pancakes too. I agree with you, grits are just - nasty. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about bagles? How do you feel about bagels? Also- do you ever have peanut butter on your pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the hate list too-I can't handle any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree that grits are gross. I have never even them, but the look of them is enough to keep me away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had grits for the first time today at an Easter brunch that I went to--I liked it, but I think it's because the person who made it put a ton of cheese in it! If plain grits are anything like oatmeal, then it would be on my "no" list too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love breakfast for dinner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pancakes taste so much like dessert. That's why they're so good to eat anytime.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Josh's interview was yesterday! It went well they asked to come for a in person interview so I guess now we don't have a single weekend in May that we aren't out of town! So what is this business you are looking into? I haven't hear of it. You should make sure and come to moms party next weekend! You will see how much fun I have with Pampered Chef.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crispy bacon! Great...now I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!