6 breakfast foods that you love or hate
- I. LOVE. PANCAKES! I can eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Slap on some butter, Griffin's syrup and powdered sugar (breakfast of sugar addicts) and I am in my own little heaven. I love 'em! I often make them for dinner since the whole family loves them too!
- Scrambled eggs with a little cheese, ham, tabasco and peppers ~ I make an awesome little concoction!
- Hashbrowns or fried potatoes (Geez I don't know why I am fat!)
- Cereal ~ Honeycombs, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, Captain Crunch with berries or Special K Chocolate
- Bacon ~ extra crispy
- Blueberry muffins and lets not forget doughnuts
Truthfully though Special K cereal bars and a banana are all I normally get for breakfast if I eat breakfast at all!
- Grits ~ gag*gag*gag*gag*vomit
- Oatmeal ~ ANY flavor! I have tried this so many times wanting to like them but I just can't eat them. I am a texture girl and the texture makes me gag no matter how many ways I try to cook them!
- Cocoa Wheaties ~ my Mom loves these but I think they are merely glorified dirt
- Biscuits and gravy ~ I love the biscuits but I hate gravy
- Bran muffins
- Hmm.....I can't even think of another breakfast food!