Thursday, April 16, 2009

URGENT PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!!

I am in this "reality tv" type contest over at Momdot and I need all of my followers to help me!!!! You have until 7pm central to go HERE and vote for me to win the HOH competition! Please go now! You do not have to register for anything or join anything just go and VOTE for me ~ it only takes a couple of seconds. I am behind in votes because I have not been home or had computer access ALL DAY so I couldn't let anyone know until now!
GO!
QUIT READING AND GO VOTE!
PLEASE!

4 comments:

  1. I rushed over and voted for you. I was all flustered - yelling at my computer to "Hurry! Hurry! Load! Hurry!"

    'Cuz I missed where you wrote central time and I thought there was only 10 minutes left.

    Duhhh. Hope you win either way. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!