Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A THOUSAND WORDS THURSDAY: BAD CASE OF BOREDOM

When Dad closed the business, I was not the only one left unemployed. My Uncle, my dad and I along with about 13 other employees were all officially out of work. Now ME.......I know I am bored, sad and ready for a job to just hop in my lap but I thought it would take Dad a little longer to feel that way. You might want to write this down ~ I was wrong!! Although Dad is sad about the store closing, he was looking forward to rest ~ needless to say I think he is rested now and has a severe case of boredom.



YOU KNOW YOU NEED A JOB WHEN............

You eat three desserts Easter Sunday ignoring your diabetes!

Then when you are bored and in your own little world, you find fun in balancing your cane on your glasses. You may think no one is watching BUT in fact I was taking pictures!



When you have the first cane balancing act perfected, you must move onto more difficult tricks. For instance, balancing the cane vertically on your forehead should be harder who says this isn't "work"!


After all that exercise and massive quanities of sugar, it must be nap time!


THAT'S MY DAD!
Very very bored!
For more ATWT posts, go visit Jen by clicking on the image below

10 comments:

  1. That's great! I hope I can get a funny picture of my dad sometime- he does crazy things in his sleep! He tried to balance things on his face once before in his sleep. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny and cute! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man has got some serious skill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey .. that's talent! I don't think I could do that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I love the house coat in the background. Tell him to put that on while he balances his cane. Or is that too cliche? lol. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I ate 3 desserts as well. Must have been the cool thing to do :) Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny pictures, but sad circumstances! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny. I'm impressed with his balancing act! Maybe there's a job out there that could make good use of such a skill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And pretty darn talented too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminds me of my uncle! LOL! Very impressive with his cane skills! Happy ATWT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!