Saturday, April 04, 2009

DANDELION WISHES

Zay comes walking in while I am cooking dinner with several dandelions in hand preparing to "bwo" them in the house. I stopped him after the first one and told him to go outside and I would take pictures. He loves to have his picture taken well by me never a professional.

He loves it until he insisted they were "bwoke" since they were flying off. He got a little upset and was done because they kept getting in his mouth and on his hands!

He is just so cute! Not biased at all I tell you!

8 comments:

  1. These are just precious photos! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures you captured the moment beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is soooooo cute!!!!
    great shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures. I love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pics! He is too cute. I can't believe you are blowing dandilions...we are getting ready for our spring school concert as it snows outside! Isn't it April?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I saw your comment over at Kathy's Happy at Home and I just wanted to tell you I hope everything is OK. : )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!