Saturday, December 27, 2008

THE DAY AFTER...DODODODO!

The Day After Christmas
The new toys are all put away in their new home!
The shreds of paper and empty boxes are all in the trash!
It was a warmer day!
NOW.....

it was time to do the "exchanges"!
Dodododo!
Anticipation of long lines loomed but the idea of clearance reigned!
First we went to the mall to exchange one thing and get a refund on another!
Had to flip out on the woman who insisted she could NOT do ANY refunds and wanted to pummel her to the ground but alas the mature adult won over again and I didn't no matter how bad my urge was.
Went to exchange shoes......five minutes.
Although we didn't have to wait in any long lines the mere nervous wreck I became while directing two small children through the crowds for an hour was enough to say, "I just want to go home!" when asked which store I wanted to go to next.
Did we go home?
NO!
Off to the bank and then the worst and longest part of the day was consumed by visiting a million AND one car dealerships looking for a car for hubby.
FUN?
NO!
It was windy and the kids quickly got tired of sitting in the car for over 4 hours!
Lesson learned: READ MY LIPS OR I GUESS I SHOULD SAY YOUR SCREEN!
Do NOT take small children to the mall on the day after Christmas NO matter how much you love to shop and NO matter how much you love clearance!
Do NOT take small children shopping for a new vehicle!!
The really sad part is I have a sickening feeling for missing out on
some good deals!
Pathetic I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!