Monday, December 15, 2008

MY DEC 11TH PHOTO

My Dec 11th photo for December *08 Photo Project



This is a house in our neighborhood that does a beautiful light display every year. If you are from here, then you know about the Rhema Christmas lights. I call this house the mini Rhema or the Lampoon's house! It is a corner house and there are lights ALL around, on the roof, in the trees, along the fence, in the yard and they even have Disney window displays. It is absolutely beautiful and these pictures don't do it justice! The kids love it and we end up driving over there several times a week during the holidays! I am a sucker for Christmas lights ~ if only my hubby would actually put lights on our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!