Thursday, February 12, 2009

HILARIOUS MUST READ POST

Today I got a comment from Jenners at Live with a Little One and More and decided to go check out her blog. I am so glad I did because I read her Photostory Friday post from last week and it was LAUGH OUT LOUD funny. I was crying because I was laughing so hard plus I was at work where people wondered why payroll was so funny ~ oops! So funny that I read it three times and commented twice! It wasn't JUST the pics I found funny but the commentary to go with the pics HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!! Gotta go read this one if you haven't already!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to check this out. I can always use a good LOL moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't know this was me! I saw it over on your sidebar and thought "Must check out the Hilarious Must Read Post" and then I was like "whhhhaaaaatttt!" Thanks for the linky love! And I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! I'll have to humiliate myself more often for you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!