my pick ~ the easy way out~
10 THINGS ON MY MIND THIS WEEK
- Will I ever get the mound of bills scattered in a thousand piles throughout the house filed? I never open mail! I pay all of our bills online and never open them. They just sit in random piles everywhere. I need to sort, file then organize all the medical and daycare bills so I can do our taxes!
- My husband found out last Friday he is diabetic and yesterday we got in to see one of the top diabetes Doctors in the state! Thank you God for an answer to our prayers! Although we have so much more to learn, we understand so much more after seeing the new doctor. Cooking, grocery shopping, counting carbs, adjusting insulin, making sure he is not in a coma.....yep those are all on my mind this week!
- I really need my Dad to get better and pass his two kidney stones so he can get back to work! My desk looks like his aka a disaster and it needs to be cleaned! His desk ~ NO hope! My phone calls have quadrupled and I am too stressed out and tired to deal with it all right now!
- Can Friday ~ my day "off" ~ ever really be just for me? Just once?
- Will I ever get to scrapbook again? Will we ever eat at the kitchen table again thanks to the loads of scrapbooking supplies that took it over? Will I ever get a craft room?
- How long before I am out of a job? Dad retiring? Shutting down? Buyout? When? What will I do? Where will I go? I will never find the flexibility I have now!!
- Did I bite off more than I can chew when creating the school recycling program and volunteering to organize and run the project? Where will I ever find the time? Probably Friday!!
- Why can't public school start at around....oh let's say 10:30 - 11ish?!?!?
- If I let Moose out the side gate, would he run away or stick around? Just kidding ~ well kind of! I know, I know that was awful BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM!
- How much does a maid cost? I CAN'T KEEP UP!!!
Go on over to Mama's Losin' It and join in Writer's Workshop Wednesday!
You know you want to try it!