Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIDAY HIGH FIVE

Top 5 places I would love to travel
I had the chance to tour parts of Europe after high school and LOVED it! We went to France, England, Switzerland and Italy. Out of all the countries I loved Italy the most but I have a passion for travel. Right now I am limited to the states but some day I would love to travel abroad again and let my hubby travel the world with me!
  1. Australia/New Zealand (Elijah would love to take this trip with me to see "Steve Irwin's Zoo"
  2. Africa
  3. Alaska
  4. Germany/Austria/Greece (put them all together b/c of proximity maybe it could be done in one trip)
  5. Russia
  6. Have to add a sixth - I would like to see the Eastern United States during the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!