Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WHY? THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD

This morning was normal until we are on our way to drop Tez off at school - the first stop of the day - and we get about 3 miles from the house when Isaiah says, "Mommy I pooked". Thinking he pooped, I looked back to ask him why in the world he would poop his pants when I see my 3yr old, his car seat and portions of the floor board covered in obviously "unsettled" stomach remains of a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. I only got graphic b/c vomit in itself is nasty BUT sausage, egg and cheese biscuit vomit is nastier!! TMI I know! Oh the joys of motherhood! I arranged for Karen, my sister-in-law, to take Elijah and Avani to school so I could get a towel from her and get home faster to clean the mess. I must tell you I would rather have puke on my carpet than to take the car seat apart to clean every little tiny trap with a q-tip! Not cool! He was fine the rest of the day. This is sort of normal for him - every time he gets a cold he vomits in the morning but from now on he will just be eating toast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!