Sunday, September 21, 2008

A SLEEPOVER W/SPIDERMAN, A NINJA TURTLE AND A PIRATE?!?!

Today after the game we went to eat with my Sister and Logan. Logan wanted to spend the night so we obliged. The boys love playing with "Yogan" as Isaiah says his name. Leaving the restaurant to go get Tez from an Xbox tournament we got to listen to Elijah and Logan's conversations. I love listening to little kid's converse when they think no one is listening! It went a little something like this:

Elijah says, "Ok 1 +1 is 2, 2 + 2 is 4 and 10 + 10 is 20."
Logan soaks in the new knowledge and repeats each equation.
Elijah says, "20 + 20 is 40 and 100 + 100 is 200"
Logan then says very seriously, "Wow I am going to have to hang around you more often! You are really good at this stuff! (math) Now when someone asks me what 2 + 2 is, I will say 4."
This continued for a while and it was so cute!

We get home and they played my old Playstation 1 games for awhile. I don't like it when kids are addicted to videogames and it is very addictive but you can't get rid of Pac Man World, Frogger, Asteroids, Wheel of Fortune, Spyro, Mrs. Pac Man, Tarzan and more for this reason: you get to play the old time games WITH them - to teach them how of course!! It was then time to watch the instructional karate video which was a funny thing to watch!

They then decided to play dress up! Ha, yes boys can play however instead of princess dresses and fine jewels they are monsters, heroes or cowboys! They had so much fun! Spiderman and the Ninja Turtle wrestled for power of the house!

Can you see Logan's mohawk peeking over the mask?

Isaiah started to feel left out and threw on his pirate costume from last year but I somehow deleted that picture. OOPS! Then Logan and I were talking about something (can't remember what) when he said, "Wow Gigi you are REALLY smart!" With this comment I just had to call Lisa to tell her deep down I think he thinks he lives with idiots and we are really making them look bad! His comments about me and Elijah being so smart just cracked me up b/c he was SO serious! Finally after many hours of wrestling, jumping, running with Samson, video games, cars, playing board games, jumping on the bed (no no), Logan getting his leg seriously stuck between the slat and headboard of the bed (from said no no) and thinking I was going to have to amputate or break out the butter, Mommy decided it was definately movie time (bedtime). Knowing they were exhausted I just needed them to sit still for at least....hmmm....two minutes! lol Movie in, kids FAST asleep and of course all three of them wanted to sleep in one bed.......

This morning I woke up to Logan playing the guitar on FULL volume and Isaiah playing the keyboard with them both singing very loudly. Oh the joys of motherhood and being an aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!