Tuesday, September 02, 2008

MINOR OBSESSIONS MONDAY

I found a new blog that I love. I have this habit of clicking on blogs I see on others' blog lists and half the time I start reading and don't stop until I have read them all. I decided I will start sharing them in a new weekly blog called Minor Obsessions!! My new love is Let's Explore . She has some great ideas for preschoolers and she is quite the creative one. She also has a store and I just received my box of goodies yesterday. Every thing arrived in good shape, worth the money and exactly how it appeared on the store site!! I am going to try many of her ideas like the file folder games, the weather wheel, the ABC photobook but I am going to do one for Elijah's weekly 1st grade sight words and many many more of her creative ideas. I especially like the cookie cutter and alphabet crayon ideas since Lord knows I have plenty of old and broken crayons around the house!! I will let you all know how it turns out. My goal is to become a more creative Mom. I am creative but I want to be more creative and let my kids be creative with me!!

I also found The Crafty Crow. WOW I tell you where do these people come up with these things! I can see I am going to have to get movin' and create a calendar for when to create what! I guess we will all see how well I do! Wish me or I guess I should say wish me and the boys luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!