Friday, September 12, 2008

SCRIMMAGE WITH SCROOGES

We scrimmaged another BA team last night. I must say this other team AND the parents need a serious lesson in good sportsmanship. That is all I am going to say about that b/c I would go off on yet another story but I got some good pics so of course I am going to share whether you like it or not!! lol

Some of the boys went to check on Carson who was having cramps. It was a sweet candid moment. They walked up put their hands on him and said, "Are you okay buddy?"

Take 'em down baby!

Garrett looks so much like my cousin Brandon at this age it is almost creepy!

Somebody got in trouble!

I love this picture as my boy is about to tackle him! Look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!