Wednesday, September 10, 2008

JUST BORED AND RAMBLING.......

In addition to Minor Obsessions Monday I am contemplating other weekly blogs like Tackle It Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday, Thursday's Ten, Friday High Five, Food for Thought Friday and Fun Fact Friday. Not sure what I am doing!!


I decided on the career note that I no longer like my job well I have never "liked" my job but I get the family perks and I have misplaced guilt for leaving the family business. VERY long issue for me and I am not going to get started but I will say one good thing about working for my family - if my kid needs to go to the doctor, I can get off. If my kid has a class party, I can go! Basically it lets me make money and still allows me the extra time off when I need to be with the kids so....I am stuck! Gonna stop that topic now to say I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up! Lol A weather girl! You can screw up all the time and never get fired b/c weather prediction in Oklahoma is apparently a very difficult job to do correctly! Ugh....




I am really enjoying blogging and just reading blogs from random people. I am finding so many things I want to teach and do with the boys. I am finding ideas and motivation so it (the addiction) can't be too bad, right?!?! I think the worst part for me is once I get started on a really good blog I find myself trying to read it all the way to the beginning and end up reading for a couple of hours before deciding I better sleep at least a little!! I blogged on myspace, in fact all of the blogs from before June of 2008 are transferred over from my myspace page (wow that was a challenge!) and I must say at least on myspace I had comments and a RELIABLE counter to at least KNOW people were reading my blogs!


I am SO not political BUT for some odd reason I have this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach and I don't want EITHER candidate to be the next President! I have good AND bad feelings about both of them. I have definite views that I might share later but for now I am thinking the only reason to vote for Obama is he is not McCain and the only reason to vote for McCain is he is not Obama. I am telling you guys my intuition tells me something bad is happening and I am scared! Seriously this could "change" my kids lives for forever! ackk.....don't want to talk about that anymore either.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!