Saturday, September 20, 2008

THESE BOYS ARE ON FIRE!!

Yes it is yet another football post! We had a game this morning against Skiatook and we won 42 - 7! How awesome is that!! It was such a good game by every player in fact 6 different kids got touchdowns. Coach told Elijah they were going to do a pass play and Elijah said, "but what if I don't catch it?" Coach's response, "you will don't worry!" I had decided I was going to take pictures from the sidelines (great vantage point for pics) and even took pics from the endzone mainly to redeem myself from last week's missed "perfect scrapbooking photo opt"!! I REDEEMED MYSELF FOR SURE! I got pictures of his ONE HANDED CATCH, RUN AND TOUCHDOWN THEN EVEN HIS EXTRA POINT!!! I loved every minute of it and I am so proud of our boys! I took TONS of pics so decided just to make a slideshow and here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!