Sunday, January 25, 2009

COFFEE WATER???

Chai calls one night to see if we want to go to El Chico. After thinking......ok ok I didn't think at all I just told Hubs and the boys to get their shoes on! We used to eat there ALL the time but recently not so much so we were more than happy to oblige her with our company!!
I am not a pop drinker.....for those of you going "Pop?" it is Soda, Soda Pop, Cola, carbonated sugar infested beverage......but I love me some good Pepsi! Since we do not buy pop in our house the only time I have it is when we are out to eat. I hate Coke so I always have to ask if they have Coke or Pepsi. Unfortunately, El Chico is a Coca Cola infested restaurant so I ordered tea. This was the first mistake! The tea comes to the table and I put one Splenda....ok ok I'm lying.....I put about 3 Sweet 'n Lows and took a big 'ol swig..........
.......I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO VOMIT AND SPEW THE NASTINESS ALL OVER MY BOYS ACROSS THE TABLE......
I said to Chai, "Wow that is nasty! Taste it!"
Chai laughs at me because I just did one of my own pet peeves! I crack up when people say O that is nasty....taste it, smell it or whatever....! HELLO! Why exactly do I want to do that if it is nasty?!?!?!
So what did I do but made mistake number 2...........
....yep took ANOTHER drink to be sure I wasn't hallucinating!
*gag*gag*gag*gag*gag*gag*gag*gag
That is about how many times I gagged after the second swig!
Why I took the second drink I am unsure other than the coffee taste I abhor made my decision making process totally malfunction!!
It tasted like really really really weak coffee but it had the distinctive taste of coffee and THAT my friends I was sure off! I hate coffee! I have tried many different kinds of coffee with many different flavorings and additives and I cannot stand coffee! I tell the waitress, "I am not sure what exactly this is but it definitely is NOT tea! It tastes like it has coffee in it!"
The waitress returns with TEA then says, "I grabbed the wrong pitcher because apparently they put coffee water into a tea pitcher! I am really sorry about that!"

Coffee water?
I don't know what this is or if I even want to know!
Water from cleaning the coffee maker?
Ugh......I don't even want to know!
IF BY CHANCE YOU KNOW WHAT COFFEE WATER IS AND IT IS A GROSS ANSWER, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT AND TELL ME BECAUSE REMEMBER I HAVE AN EASILY TRIGGERED GAG REFLEX AND I TOOK TWO BIG 'OL SWIGS OF THE NASTINESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment please!