THE NEW YEAR'S MEAN GREEN GIVEAWAY
My goal is to get more people to recycle. I JUST started and it is very simple! First read here to get the basis and fuel for this giveaway besides traffic!! Ha!
I included a couple of links on my sidebar.
will take Tulsa County residents to the city website for info on recycling within the county and the city's curbside pickup program that is only $2 per month added onto their water bill!
- First "follow me" and if you decide I am boring later then stop following once the giveaway is over and learn to deal with my wrath! lol
- Go to your blog and create a post about the Mean Green Giveaway linking it back to this post:
- Sign Mr. Linky! If he works for me! Please use your Mean Green Giveaway post and not your entire blog post! **It's easy ~ go to edit posts, view your Mean Green Giveaway post, copy the address in the address bar then paste it on the url portion of Mr. Linky (I wish more people relayed those instructions when I was a newbie!)**
- After you have completed steps 1-3, sign up for a recycling program in your area and post about it with a picture of your bin! If you plan to take them to a center yourself, then take a picture of the bin you will be using (bought or handmade) and create a post about recycle and how easy it was for you! **Hint: Wally World has their Green "Christmas" Rubbermaid containers half off right now so hurry!! Send me a comment on this post once step four is complete so I can read your bin post too. OR If you absolutely do not plan to recycle, then you will need to send me a comment with three "Green" home cleaner recipes that you use!
- Last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST if you know how to get the word out on blogger then do it or let me know! Have fun! It really is a whole lot easier than it looks! Go ahead and at least try! You have until Jan. 14th at 11:59pm!
The winner will be receiving an 18gal Rubbermaid Tote FULL of green goodies and items to make "green" household cleaners PLUS a gift card! Sign up now and tell everyone you know!